CREATING OPPORTUNITY FOR PEOPLE WORLDWIDE
IT Assistant- Part time
- Provide technical and administrative support to IT service delivery by identifying, investigating and resolving technical problems.
- Assist in the maintenance, identification and resolution of network problems.
- Process IT related incidents via the standard Incident Management process.
- Assist with the Implementation of updates, changes and patches to the countries IT infrastructure and services as advised by Global IS.
- Software application and user support.
- Compliance with British Council IT standards and policies.
Competencies and Experience
Achievement (2), customer service orientation (2), Technical support skills (1), user support skills (1), team working (1), analytical thinking (2), recognised IT qualification, fluency in Arabic and English languages written
Closing Date for applications: 13 March 2011
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of interview dates by 16 March 2011.
- If you are interested in the above job please refer to the application form, full job description and behavioural competency dictionary available on our website: www.britishcouncil.org/ps.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect
the diversity of the UK society at every level within the organisation. We welcome
applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled
candidates who meet the essential criteria. We are the United Kingdom’s international
organisation or educational opportunities and cultural relations. We are registered in
England as a charity.